November and December are the biggest online shopping months of the year. To help you get your site ready for the holidays, over the next few weeks VigLink will be sharing a top ten list each week that features the products in a particular category that readers’ are most interested in buying (based on actual VigLink sales data). The goal of each list is to help you understand what your readers are buying this holiday season, so you can create content and links around each item.
How to Use the List
Here’s how to use each list to increase your site’s revenue:
- Create a blog entry, forum thread or webpage that features the list, a short explanation of each item, and a link where readers can find out more and purchase the item.
- If you don’t think the entire list would be relevant to your particular set of readers, select the most relevant items from the list to post in a blog entry or forum thread. Provide a short explanation for each one and a link where readers can purchase it.
Note: copy and paste each link exactly as it appears below into your site. Modified links may not receive credit for clicks or purchases.
Without further ado…
Movies & Music: Top 10 Products
- Evanescence (Deluxe CD/DVD)
- Winnie the Pooh (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
- Pulp Fiction (Blu-ray)
- Jackie Brown (Blu-ray)
- The Lion King (Diamond Edition)
- Alien Anthology (Blu-ray)
- Beauty and the Beast (Five Disc Combo)
- Tom & Jerry Golden Collection: v1 (Blu-ray)
- Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Blu-ray)
- The Crow (Blu-ray)
Up Next Week: Gaming! We’ll be sharing a list of the top ten games and gaming accessories for this holiday season!