VigLink is teaming up with CloudFlare to get your site monetization questions answered.
On Thursday May 31st at 6:30pm, we’ll be meeting up at the CloudFlare loft for a panel discussion on the breadth of site monetization options available today, and how to make them work for you.
Are you monetizing your sites? If not, have you thought about it and just aren’t sure how it all works? With so many monetization options out there – banner ads, Google AdSense, content monetization – it’s hard to understand what works and what doesn’t. This meetup will focus on the best practices for site monetization, and tips and techniques for turning a profit on your sites.
We’re bringing together SF’s leading experts on site monetization to dive into these specific areas:
- Site monetization tech: what’s out there, what works, and what doesn’t
- What kind of an impact (positive/negative) can these solutions have on readers
- What’s the payoff? How much can you really make on site monetization?
- How website performance and security impact your bottom line
- Recommendations on how to use what’s out there
Schedule for the Evening
Drinks & Networking | 6:30pm – 7:00pm
Panel Discussion | 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Meet the Panelists
Eoin Matthews, VP Business Development at VigLink
Matthew Prince, CEO & Co-Founder of CloudFlare
Evan Young, Media Development Manager at Say Media
Our moderator will be Greg Barto of TechCrunch.