What to get your his and her loves for Valentines Day this year? We wanted to know what some VigLinkers thought the best gifts might be so we asked them to compile his and hers lists for us.First up, gifts for the ladies. Manager of Publisher Services, Leah Salloway, weighed in on her favorite Valentines Day gifts for women this year.In no particular order…
- Thai massage for werking it out!
- No-fuss and elegant everyday earrings from Ariel Gordon Jewelry (at ShopBop).
- A dinner at Trestle in San Francisco dinner for 2.
- A gift certificate to Heath Ceramics (for when I live in a grown-up house).
- The Free 5.0 Print from Nike for walking to work & working out.
- One of Everlane’s sweaters because will it ever be Spring?
- The7/8 Tri-Tone Warmup Legging from Outdoor Voices for athleisure-ing.
- This perfect Madewell flannel shirt so I can stop borrowing my roommate’s.
We also asked our Manager of Business Operations, Tyler Stauss, to help us pick out some gift ideas for men.Here are his choices and what he has to say about each: In no particular order…
- Its been colder than usual and this is a really wearable, great looking jacket.
- Chomecast or (7) Apple TV make great gifts for everyone.
- Lightweight, warm jogging pants perfect for getting my lazy butt out of bed when its cold outside.
- Sperry boat shoes: the never go wrong gift.
- Some casual hanging around shoes. Isn’t the saying something like “a guy can never have too many shoes”? (Also, they’re on sale right now!)
- These are the best socks for anyone who plays sports. They have great padding on the balls of the feet and for the toes.
- Apple TV, again, just to make the point.
- Goodale shirts from Jack Threads: look nice, feel great, not too expensive, on sale for $29 right now…(Bonus! These are the most comfortable boxer briefs ever, perfect for going to the gym, playing basketball or just lounging around.)