Stumped on what to get your mom for Mother’s Day?
Well… VigLink to the rescue! We asked one of our favorite colleagues to compile a list of fun gifts for all moms. Check out what our Office Manager and Executive Assistant, Ashley Law, found:
In no particular order…
- Order your mom chef-designed recipes and ingredients to her door with Plated! Yes, it is as amazing as it sounds…and affordable too!
- Williams Sonoma Copper Hammered Cocktail Shaker – Cause copper is “so in right now” and let’s face it….. when you’re a mom, it’s always “5 o’clock somewhere.”
- Custom Coordinate Gold Bar Necklace – with your home address on it. You can let her know that she is home to you.
- Clare V Supreme Haircalf Fold Over Clutch – Cause every mom needs to feel a little “RAWR” every now and again.
- J Crew Straw Market Tote – The perfect bag for the family summer vacation.
- The NYT Best Selling Cookbook Cravings by new mom, Chrissie Teigen. I mean… have you seen her insta? That food looks mmmm mmmm good.
- This or that because who doesn’t love a new pretty in pink Kate Spade PJ set?
- Create personalized magnets from your photos on Instagram to bring her fridge to life.
We also took a look at the top converting merchants the two weeks leading up to Mother’s Day last year. Be sure to link out to these merchants for a better chance of turning your clicks into conversions:
- Crate & Barrel
- Pandora Jewelry
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Kurt Geiger
Last but not least, be sure to keep shipping deadlines top of mind. Inform your readers of the cutoff dates so they can ensure their presents for mom arrive by May 8th.