Stumped on what to get your dad for Father’s Day? We asked one of the wonderful new additions to our team to compile a list of fun gifts for all dads. Check out what our Senior Applications Developer, Mike Christensen, found:
In no particular order…
1-2. This old-fashioned making kit would be great for any dad who wants to celebrate his day with a cocktail. You can even top it off with a gift card to Taster’s Club, which signs him up for a whiskey of the month and makes him an expert about what he is drinking!
3. Every dad likes to jam out while doing tasks around the house. Purchase these high-end Sonos Speakers to make him the “cool dad” on the block!
4. If your dad likes to life on the edge, go big and treat him with a pre-packaged adventure trip! Let someone else take care of all the planning, all you need to do is show up ready to have a once in a lifetime adventure.
5. Is your dad the first one to fix anything that’s broken? Show him your appreciation with automotive tools such as this beautiful wooden toolkit from Bespoke Post.
6-8. If you’re in need of some quality time with him, consider getting a nice game set and set up monthly date nights where you can battle it out for the title. There are so many fun options like Backgammon, Bocce Ball, or Croquet!
11. Being a dad is hard work and it can be stressful too! Help them find their zen with a brand new yoga mat from Gaiam.
12. Treat every golf enthusiast to a brand new pair of kicks to make sure he’s always stylin’ on the course.
13. Every dad could use a little help organizing his life. Pick up this stylish travel tube to make sure he is always prepared for every trip!