Feeling the post-holiday blues? It’s not too late to get in on Wimbledon and catch Federer fever or cheer on the Williams sisters! A number of our merchant partners have great offerings for tennis fans, new and old, so capture the excitement (and clicks!) before July 10th.
- Tennis Wear (for her) from Net-a-Porter: Net-a-Porter has a beautiful product guide for women featuring stylish cutout skirts and scalloped edge shorts from chic brands like L’Etoile Sport and Monreal London.
- Tennis Wear (for him) from Nike: Similarly, Nike has an easy-to-navigate, curated list of tennis wear for men boasting breathable crews and movement-mindful shorts.
- BABOLAT Tennis Shoes from Tennis Express: BABOLAT tennis shoes are actually made with tennis players in mind: bold colors, ergonomic, lightweight. Find both men’s and women’s shoes available on Tennis Express!
- NikeCourt Headband from Nike: Nike’s Dri-FIT technology will absorb moisture and keep hair back, ensuring you keep your eye on the ball. Wear it as you take those practice swings!
- The Inner Game of Tennis by W. Timothy Gallwey from Barnes & Noble: Perhaps the bestselling tennis guide on how to improve concentration and up your game. At a breezy 144 pages, it’s worth your time!
- Penn Tennis Ball Champ 3pk from Target: Five stars and only $2.09? That’s a steal! The official size used by tennis pros for an affordable price.
- HEAD Challenge MP YouTek IG Prestrung Tennis Racquet from Amazon: If you’re looking to go all-in, the pros swear by HEAD rackets which offer the perfect balance between power and control.
- Wilson Triumph Tennis Racquet from Kmart: If you’re on a budget, Wilson brand remains a trusted brand for beginners and casual players! Many of their rackets can be found for $25 or less across retailers.
- 64 oz. Insulated Water Bottle from Under Armour: An amazing, high-capacity water bottle that not only meets the traditional 8 by 8 goal for water intake, but will also keep water icy-cold all day.
- WIN Original 32 oz Detergent from Tennis Express: Specialty sports stores tout WIN as the solution for removing the oil and bacteria buildup caused by vigorous exercise!