We’ve put together a post based on publisher education to empower you to begin earning. If you’re already up-and-running, you might discover a new merchant to link to, or setting to tweak, that will increase your bottom line!
Installation & Account Approval
Rest assured that setting up VigLink couldn’t be simpler. To get started:
- Enjoy video tutorials for:
- Use our installation checker and other tools to confirm setup
Once you’ve installed VigLink, it’s time to get approved by our Network Quality team. See our blog post on tips for approval. As soon as your campaign’s approved, boom: your merchant links will start converting into affiliate links!
VigLink’s Core Products
- VigLink Convert takes your unaffiliated merchant links* and automatically affiliates them on the click. Did you write a post on your blog in 2008 linking out to 2008 Pulitzer Prize-winning novel The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz on Amazon? Don’t worry about it: VigLink Convert will see that Amazon link and turn it into an affiliate link. That’s it!
- VigLink Insert scans your site for common product terms or merchant mentions and adds an affiliate link. A user on your tech forum may have mentioned how much she loves her iPhone 6, but didn’t hyperlink the term. Your other users might be persuaded to buy an iPhone—and VigLink Insert wants to help you capture that purchase intent by automatically adding an affiliate link to a merchant selling iPhones.
If you’re a visual learner, please enjoy this tutorial video that walks you through Convert, Insert, and Anywhere:*Note that this applies only to merchants covered by VigLink’s network, and merchants your campaign is approved to earn on. Tthe API key used in the example is VigLink’s default key. Make sure to use you’re own unique API key!
- Evaluate Data For Custom Date Ranges:
The default date range in your dashboard is the last 30 days. However, this is easily customized by clicking on Custom Range and choosing a preset option or selecting a custom date range. To see the exact amount of revenue you earned for a given day, simply hover over the graph.2. Easily Filter Data:You can also filter the data in your dashboard by VigLink product (Convert, Insert, Anywhere). Furthermore, you can filter the data in your dashboard by campaign. Keep in mind that when you open your dashboard, it will automatically show you data aggregated from all campaigns and products!3. Use Additional Tabs To Learn Even More:Aside from just revenue, which is the default setting, you can click on the tabs “EPC”, “Affiliated Clicks” “Gross Sales” “CTR” and “Pageviews” for a breakdown of data sorted by these important metrics.4. Download Graphs & Generate CSVs:Once you’ve selected the filters you want, you can download a graph, print a chart, and/or generate a CSV.To see a more in-depth explanation of the VigLink Dashboard and how to use it to your advantage, watch our tutorial video!
Success Stories from Premium Publishers