Some notable merchants who have dropped their commissions to 0% for the rest of the year Sears and Kmart. Potential merchants to link to instead: Walmart (1-4%), Target (0-5%, 0% on electronics), eBay (6.48%)*, Amazon (1-4.5%) and Kohls (3.09%)*.
Here’s what you need to know ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Wish.com (10%) has a commission cap each month. This cap is typically reached by the 15-20th of the month. So after that date, you will not be earning any revenue. Potential merchants to link to instead: Walmart, Target, eBay, Amazon.
- Best Buy has a very low commission rate. Last year it was effectively 0.51%* due to them offering 0% commission on these products and product ranges: Gift Cards, Warranties, Apple Tablets, Apple Laptops, Apple Desktops, Apple iPhone Hardware, Apple Watches, All Desktops, All Laptops, All Tablets, All Gaming Hardware & POSA Cards . In order to optimize revenues we would suggest linking to other electronics retailers like Newegg (2.49%)*, eBay (6.7%), Microsoft Store (3-10%), HP (2-3.5%)
- Toys R Us is a great place to shop for toys for the holiday, just be aware that they offer 0% commission on many popular items, including Hatchimals which was the number one gift last year. [3%, less non-commissionable items: Gift Cards, Game Systems and Games, Hatchimals, Vtech Innotab Tablet, Games and Accessories, Leapfrog Systems, Games, Accessories (i.e. Explorer, TAG, LeapPad, etc.), Electronics (i.e. Tablet, Mobile phones, Radios, Headphones, GPS, DVD Players, Speakers etc.), Diapers & Wipes, Food & Formula]. Please note that almost all Toys R Us’s non-commissionable items can be affiliated by Jet.com, eBay, and Amazon.
Top performing merchants to link to Include:
- Burlington Coat Factory
- Parts Geek
- Home Depot
*all starred commission rates based on blended rates from 2016 holiday shopping season.
These are the deals your readers have been waiting for, so be sure to share these promotions with them. We also have secured a few increased commission rates giving you a fantastic opportunity to earn even more! They include…
|Vitamin Packs||$25 flat $25 flat fee||50%|
Be sure to check back on Wednesday 11/22 to see our comprehensive Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals roundup.
Some of our other merchants with great promotions include:
- Big Brown Bag Sale! Take $25 off every $200 you spend on a large selection of items at Bloomingdales.com. And, save up to 50% on select items. PLUS, free shipping.
- Shop the Fendi sale up to 50% off!
- Enjoy up to 65% off plus special deals daily! Thongs starting at just $13.50. Free Shipping on All Orders!
- Save an extra 25% off sale styles, already up to 50% off! Plus, get free shipping on all orders.
- Save up to 75% off new to sale styles and up to 30% full-price items.
- 30% off all bags.