Opting out of VigLink tracking requires that a cookie be placed on your computer so that we know not to track activity.
Clearing your browser's cache or cookies will remove this cookie and you will be required to opt-out of tracking again. Similarly, if you access sites that use VigLink from a different browser or device than the browser or device you opted out of tracking on, you will be required to opt out again.
If you have any additional questions about VigLink's collection or processing of personal data, please email us at email@example.com
- Users have the right to access their personal data, rectify inaccurate or incorrect personal data, erase collected or stored personal data, restrict future processing of personal data, request portability of personal data, object to VigLink's processing of personal data, and object to automated decision.
- Users have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about VigLink's collection and use of their personal data. To file a complaint about VigLink's data collection or processing, please contact your relevant data protection authority.
- Users have the right to opt-out of VigLink marketing communications at any time. Users can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing e-mails that VigLink distributes.
- Third party marketing and data partners. These partners help VigLink to monetize outbound traffic from publisher sites to merchant destinations and provide them with commerce related insights to purchase. A detailed list of VigLink's third party marketing and data partners is available on our User Cookie Disclosure.
- Third party vendors, software, and service providers who help to facilitate the functioning of our site, operation of our business, and security of our network and data.
- Third party companies, networks, and merchants in the event that the dissemination of personal data is required for the enforcement of the VigLink Code of Conduct, VigLink Terms of Service, and/or third party policies, contracts, or terms that VigLink has agreed to.
- Law enforcement, regulatory agency, government entity, or court, as required under applicable law and/or regulations. Furthermore, VigLink reserves the right to share personal data with the aforementioned legal entities to exercise, establish, and/or defend our legal rights or to protect your interests or those of any other persons or parties.
- To any other third party with the explicit consent of the user.
VigLink normally collects personal data where the user has given explicit consent, where the collection and processing of personal data is in the legitimate interest of VigLink, or where VigLink has a contractual obligation to do so.